Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I have been a member of facebook a time. I have been a

Customer Question

Hi, I have been a member of facebook a long time. I have been a member of Double Down Casino, and have about 51,000,00 under my name, Martha Pior . Recently changed my internet from***@******.*** to***@******.***. Today Facebook asked I log in so I changed to my new internet address and as a result I lost my gambling points and my old facebook friends. Can you please correct this. Thanks
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: just a little bit ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I am just very disappointed in Facebook and me losing my friends and my gambling money. Forty-two dollars is a lot of money when you are retired.
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hi you email address basically determines your account. you need to log out of facebook and log in using your old email address and then update it to the new one by doing the following -

Click "Account," then "Account Settings." Click "Edit" next to "Email." Click the "Remove" button for your old email address to complete the process of changing your login mail ID on Facebook.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating

Please note if the information I have gave you has not resolved the problem, please hold off rating me and come back to me. There are other things that we can try in order to resolve any outstanding problems.