Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

Tv was on and I was surfing through channels to see what was

Customer Question

tv was on and I was surfing through channels to see what was on and it got stuck on channel 385
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: computer ok TV fouled up
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

Did you already try and unplug the power to your cable box, wait 30 sec, and then plug back in, then just wait for the cable box to boot back up. There are many different models of cable boxes so some you will know that it is boot back up all the way because you will be able to see the time displayed on the front again. Yours may not do this but anyhow, wait until it boots all the way up before pressing power on your remote.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.