Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

A pop up keeps coming up in email asking for my username and

Customer Question

A pop up keeps coming up in email asking for my username and password. The password ***** have for G-mail didn't work, so I changed my password. Now I can't long in with any password ***** the pop up keeps turning up.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: For three days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I may have.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't think you need to log onto my machine to resolve this issue. I need to update my security information with g-mail. Are you working for google?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want to securely connect. Can you fix the problem without connecting?

Sir, this is justanswer.com which offers Expert support in different fields. We have 100% user satisfaction policy and you can believe us. Remote support is secure and more effective and time saving to resolve computer related problems.

If you do not want remote support, we can continue with Q&A.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please resolve this security problem without remote assistance. I need to update my security information so I can access my g-mail account
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

We are not Google but we deal with Google issue.

Do you wish to continue?