After new windows update my g580 lenovo is not working

Customer Question
After new windows update...

After new windows update my g580 lenovo is not working anymore. it has become unresponsive and it freezes

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Lenovo?

G580

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4-5 years ago no trouble shooter yet this is a new problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I hate Microsoft

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's not possible my laptop is unresponsive. I am using my smartphone now. I just need to know what to do

What can you do on the computer? Are you able to log into Windows?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can but it's extremely slow. I send a command and it responds after three four minutes

Thank you for the update. Would it then be possible for you to access the Internet and allow me to remotely connect so that I can analyze the problem and fix it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would not mind but it won't be possible I am afraid. Also does this require 33 pounds?

If it is not possible, then that is okay.

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Hold both of the two following keys at the same time: Windows Key and the letter R key
- In the box that comes up, type the following and click OK: rstrui
- Choose to Restore to an earlier time > Click Next.
- Choose a date at least one week before you started experiencing your problem with the update.
- Click NEXT > NEXT > NEXT.
- Your computer will restart and your issue will be gone.

Once that is complete, please report back with the status of your problem.

Thank you,

***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am curious thank you I will try it

Thank you. Please, do not forget to come back to this page and update me on the status of your problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will do so. It's restarting now. I am curious indeed

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it was not completed successfully. I got this message. I think the new windows update that was installed has a way to prevent this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Two changes took place before the problem started. I updated the windows and I installed Java
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Any new ideas? The issue remains

May I suggest restoring to an earlier time?