Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Our e-mail is We used the correct e-mail/Password when

Customer Question

Our e-mail is***@******.*** We used the correct e-mail/Password when actvated with new Apple equipment purchased approx. 2 plus yrs. ago. We want to see our granddaugters pictures from her New Zewland trip..We wasted valuable time trying with the Google rejctions???Please give us a phone number and I'll call you'''Thank you Herman and Rose
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Username (e-mail as mentioned) was done at Apple store during the 2 plus years as mentioned....I would like to repeat our e-mai and password ***** was fianlized at Apple when equipment @ purchased time...Can we talk???
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No updates recently that we know
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes...We have 3 Apple Devices...Mac..Iphone 6....& I-Pad....All 3 devices are interfaced together with same email/password...If you insist to change the password, we could change something that will be minor......I'll ask again, Can I call "U"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having the password ***** with your Gmail email account or with the Apple account that the Gmail account is attached to?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Confirm that this e-mail/password ***** the last chat sent to U is acceptable: ***@******.*** ( and password ) Can I get your phone number or e-mail address???

You cannot have my number or e-mail address. I'm sorry. That is not allowed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not necessary...There seems to be going in circles.....The e-mail is OK, I think...The password ***** rejected initially, I sent the Chat with the password ***** hereinbefore was as the last time for your approval, so we can see our granddaughter's New Zealand trip pictures....Please answer the past questions regarding our e-mail/password? Thank you......Hermann and Rose......,.,Send me an e-mail about Membership??which I never heard about ???

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.
Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.