Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

About Paypal.. I have a PayPal account. I, m also trying to

Customer Question

About Paypal.. I have a PayPal account. I
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: m also trying to open a Shopify e-store. On their set up it asks my "PayPal email"... Huh? How can I find out hat that even is?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I'm in the process... but fightint stage 4 cancer, so a little confused.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Updates to PP or Shopify?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the trouble you are facing with paypal?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can we find out what my PayPal email is? (I'm trying to build a shopify store and they asked the question.)
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Question re: Secure connect... Can you help me set up a shopify store and add products using AliExpress and Oberlo?
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I can remote connect and search for the email on your computer.

How many emails do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can search my emails. That;s not the problem. Please read my request again. It's apparently an email that communicates between Shopify and PayPal.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Shopify asked for MY paypal email.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
apparently there is no way to decline the $49 price, and there are no $5 answers.. and you want $49 to search my emails? I can do that in about 4 seconds. Gee. Thanks for all the help. How do I get my $5 back?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nevermind. I don't have time for this scam. Keep the $5... But if I find you charged me any more I'll come after you in my blog and plug you up with questions so fast you won't know what hit you. How so you guys sleep at night?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

PayPal Email is the Email address you are using to login to your PayPal account. To login to PayPal you need to enter an Email address and Password, that Email address is known as PayPal Email. With that Email you can send receive money with PayPal.

If you need any more clarification, please let me know.

Regards
Jins