Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm having trouble signing in to my account. My e-amail

Customer Question

I'm having trouble signing in to my account. My e-amail address is ***************************. My phone (cell) is ***************. I've sold one of the kayaks (Current Design - grey) that is posted under water sports and I wanted to change the status. Could you do that for me -- and notify me re changing my e-mail. It is possible another of my e-mail accounts came up when I signed in and I did not notice it. Thanks!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thanks.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Where did you post the ad?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sporting Goods -- water sports.
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely and help you resolve the problem directly?

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Do you have access to the recovery email and phone which you provided during the email account creation?