Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had my internet security updated and I lost my game

Customer Question

I had my internet security updated and I lost my game challenge at Mahjong Safari. I forgot my password. Am already a Pogo Club member.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry, am not sure ZT?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My nephew just did it 20 min ago. I wanted to finish my challenge and I am close to the goal.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had not been able to play the other games and there was a block. I told him if I can try Bejeweled 3 and now it is telling me I can play like a non member I did join Club POGO.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,