I am not able to access my files /c msi keeps trying to

I am not able...

I am not able to access my files b/c msi keeps trying to reinstall a HP Smart web thin. I no longer have HP since I changed to W10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

The HP is gone. I uninstalled it back when I got the windows 10. I switched to 10 right in the beginning.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

MS has installed a bunch of updates but I tried to circumvent the prob by going back to the day before on restore. To clarify further the prob with msi has been going on all along but usually I could just close out of the installer I doesnt let me now and it is driving me crazy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

7/16/2017
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

okay
I am trying to get an answer to my original question regarding a computer problem. Microsoft 10.

Another expert has excepted your remote request he will connect with you shortly to resolve your issue.

I am waiting for the tech specialsit to connect
please call on my cell no.734(###) ###-####when you are ready to begin.
It has been an hour since I reposted this request. I am unable to stay at the computer for longer than an hour. please call on my cell when you are ready to commence the remote assistance.
Can you give a time that my question will be assessed and Remote Assistance can begin?
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

The expert who accepted the request has not chimed in, yet. I have been asked to chime in, as it were.

When you are ready to continue, please post a message here.

Thank you,

***** *****