Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

IT IT's about my yahoo (ymail) account, today....trying to

Customer Question

IT IT's about my yahoo (ymail) account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: today....trying to log in on another computer, says my password ***** incorrect. Requested a new password, got the next to enter the code. But when I try to change the password ***** my iPhone, it says it is incorrect. Tried to reset again, and this time it will only send it to another email...30 minutes and I still have not received the code from the separate email account. No I can no longer access my email on my pc, mac, or phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: from iPhone? no neither of the computers as well
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just would like to get new password ***** that will be excepted by all my devices. And if a code needs to be sent, have it sent o my cell phone number since the email is not receiving it
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jon replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 7 days ago.

Sometimes the recovery password ***** goes into your spam / junk folder in your email. Please check this folder if you have not already. If not, what is your email address?