Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been trying for days to get my Google account for

Customer Question

Hi Andy!
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: This is Betty. I have been trying for days to get my Google account for gmail.com account onto my new Smart Phone with this number(###) ###-####and no luck in four days Help
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just got the phone on Monday and all is well except for getting Google on.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried every password ***** have ever used and nothing works. Help. Betty
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You need to refund my money. You did not help at all.