Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am not sure, yesterday I got some updates and I always

Customer Question

I am not sure, yesterday I got some updates and I always have trouble with my computer after updates. I cannot use my computer because of a pop up window, it is almost permanently on the screen, it is from google, asking me if I want to contribute to a better translation.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: I don't know what model, where can I find that info?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: screen is not an issue, the issue is a pop up that will not go away no matter what I do.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I have one of the top line key tops missing, I want to get a new one.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

can you tell me in which internet browser on your computer you are seeing this?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have just noticed the amount of money you have taken from my account, your charge for your service was supposed to be $5, however, you have taken $50 and I am not interested in any answer you have to my problem except giving me my money back NOW! You have ten minutes and then it's the police fraud department!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Stop asking for more money you f**king thief, you haven't even answered the f**king question I asked and you have taken $50 from my account. PUT THE f**kING MONEY BACK NOW!
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there

I am not sure it is nessesary to converse in such a vulgar manner, it is not nessesary at all and not how one should speak

You can just calmly request a refund, which you can get here.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Though I asked you a question regarding your problem in order to work with you to solve it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Your advert says $5 payment for advice, you have taken $50, that tends to make me impolite, now get me my money back!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why are you not responding??? I am now going to speak to the fraud division of my bank.