UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network and System Administrator, IT Consultant
98676717

Nothing. my apple is fine. i am thinking go dropping juno

Customer Question

nothing. my apple is fine. i am thinking go dropping juno for my e mail and switching to sbcglobal.net. how much a month is it and so you sell the information from my account or keep it private.
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: i pay more with juno but i am assured they do not sell my information like gmail does. i am happy to pay for an e mail service that doesn't data mine my account.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: i have had juno for many years and only am thinking of changing as they have declined over the years.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My Apple offers free upgrades all the time. word, spread sheets, etc. this is the wonderfull thing about Apple, you don't have to buy a new computer to get the upgrades. juno email has a new format i don't like.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, pay-per-answer service, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Let me review your question and I will get back to you shortly

Expert:  UranIT replied 3 months ago.

Here is AT&T Terms of Service to find out how your information is used: http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.jsp

As far as pricing - please provide me with your zip code and which services you are looking for and I will be able to give you pricing.

Expert:  UranIT replied 3 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.