Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Each time I attempt to install you tube downloader I'm

Customer Question

each time I attempt to install you tube downloader I'm instructed to try a program compatible to my computer, I want to be able to convert videos to MP3.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have doing fairly well with this one for about a year
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: beginning of this week quite a bit
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I signed up for ad free but still having to put up with ads would like to clear this up before my free trial is up
JA: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.
Customer: After your first paid question? I signed up for a $9.99 package and can't even get started, are you saying I have to pay to start?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: ok please continue
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

As I understand you are looking for Video to mp3 converter? Or you already purchased one?

Expert:  UranIT replied 3 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.