Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How to delete/remove Google assist from my computer; it

Customer Question

how to delete/remove Google assist from my computer; it interferes with my Photoshop work
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know, but the name on the computer box is Thermaltake;not sure what operating system means;pls clarify,thanks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: dont think so; but what's an update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I insert a photo/graphic in my WORD work, which is book I am writing, Googleassist keeps coming up & disrupts my work & does not allow to insert a photo/graphic in the book page where it is needed.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

you want to remove google assist from which application?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
it does not allow me to insert photos/graphics in a book am writing in MS WORD;
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
DONT WANT SECURE ASSISTANCE;PLS EMAIL THE ANSWER TO;***@******.***
thanks
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

when you insert photos or graphics on MS Word which is the problem that you face on inserting the photos do you get any error or is it possible for you to send me a screen shot of the google assist or suggestion you encounter.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
dont know screen shot;when I insert a photo,it goes to the page of Googleasssit, and when I click X to close it,does
close, and just hangs on.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
correction, ... it does not close... when I click on X for closing.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

ok i got it

let me check out the possibilities of getting rid of that

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
O Ram! Are you still there Michelle...
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

yes i am, can you click a picture of the screen which pops up on your word document and post it here.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
how can I do that; will have to go to my WORD work, then copy, then how can I paste here, if I go out of here to do all that; how did it get on my WORD work; I did not ask it or install it;Oh Bhagvan, this is terrible waste of your and my time. please just advise me how to remove it. Thanks.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

you need to understand that it can be something else apart from google assist. I need to see the screen then i can identify the issue.

The word doc is on your computer correct?

use your phone to click the picture of the google suggest which you are saying and post it here or you can post the picture directly on www.filedropper.com and tel me know the download link.

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

Please remember when we are dealing with this kind of issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ah,Michelle, this is getting just too complicated and time wasting.Thanks for all your effort but I must return to my work.If you can find just how to click out of it, pls send to my email:***@******.***
Again thanks Jai Ramji & bye...
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 days ago.

send me a screenshot or else i can remote connect and check the issue myself