Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My ultimate goal is to register my newly (about 2 weeks now)

Customer Question

My ultimate goal is to register my newly (about 2 weeks now) KAPTURE Voice Recorder. but first I must make contact with my iPod touch Google Account. This I have done. The screen is small, so I am trying to finish this on my larger screen using my Mac-mini. Cannot connect.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: Rev. Archie Smith
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, related to *****: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do not think so!
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Should I wait? I can do that, just need to know.
asj
Expert:  Moses C replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am a expert with www.justanswer.com services and i will be assisting you with the question you have posted with us and will do my best to help you out today.

Expert:  Moses C replied 3 months ago.

whats the problem you are facing with registering the device.