Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

What is my pass word for my e-mail acct? verizon, no! I am

Customer Question

What is my pass word for my e-mail acct?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: verizon
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am buying a I phone they want my pass word to transfer my contact list
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 8 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

No one knows your password ***** you. Even Verizon. They will only direct you to change/update it.

This will vary depending on a few things.

1. Did you use to have it stored or still working/stored on a pc? If so, what browser.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.

Also, this:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I use to have an MSN Premium Acct! MSN told me that by 6-15-17 they would not support my Acct because the browser is Windows XP! I now use Out look.com for my e-mail! Is this why I might have lost my e-mail acct?

Even if they dont support it, doesnt mean you cannot use it in most cases. Xp/vista is becoming

obsolete.

Did you add that email for msn to outlook?