Is this a real person? Is this a real person, is this a

Customer Question
is this a real person? JA...
is this a real person?
JA: I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Is this a real person
JA: I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: is this a real
JA: I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: person
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: PC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no very simple gmail problem that is very difficult to answer
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't access gmail default e-mail to change POP as I move one mail address from one server to another
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Is anyone there?
7/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, My name is***** am a expert with www.justanswer.com services and i will be assisting you with the question you have posted with us and will do my best to help you out today.

how do you access gmail account?

Thank you Moses...
Are you there?

just to begin with i would like to know how do you access gmail

yes i am here online with you

I'm using if you can't help me I can get refund... sorry I am concerned you won't be able to help me as i have tried a few different tech supports.... this is issues is the owner of a companies gmail account... I did a website for them and moved the website over to the new server... website works great... but the default gmail account that she has used for 9 years was through that account.
She can access the account, I can access it too... it send e-mail fine... but it can't retrieve the new e-mail in her now new blue host acount even though all the settings are the same... from tech support from bluehost they said it looks like you can't change the POP for the default e-mail account... I will glady pay $47 if you can help me but if you can't I would understand yet I would want my money back... nnot trying to be a pain just describing the situation...
should say - assuming not using

That means you have access to the gmail account is that right?

Are you using outlook to access the gmail account?

No she sues gmail to access her***@******.*** account... and her entire schedule and docs are all on this account as well.. so I can't delete it and start over... I was able to access it and all her e-mails are there... she uses gmail to access***@******.***
sorry not sues, uses
from what I have learned you can't adjust the settings of her***@******.*** because its her default e-mail on that account. if we delete that e-mail she loses all her stuff... and the problem is for 8 uyears she has used that account as her main account and has 6600 e-mails on it - all important work related.... she will be completely lost tomorrow if she can't get e-mails and I am kind of freaking out about it
I've looked for answers, I have tired al ot of stuff, talked to 3 tech support at blue host... they sent me articles, there are gmail tutorial, but them pertain to me

i can let this question open for all other email experts you can wait as you will be notified in your email.

Thank you

how long will it take? I need help now if not I need a refund... thank you
Hello?
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

I am Fiyaz and i will be your next expert to help you resolve your issue.

I was going through your issue and i see that you cannot change the POP for the default email account. I need to know you are accessing the email? Is it through a browser or a mail client or your phone? Also would like to know what you are trying to change... Is it the POP3 server address on the client side or something on the server side?

Google chrome... she accesses them on gmail on her computer...***@******.*** is her default gmail address... the server side is fine... it's change gmail default to grab e-mails off the the host which is bluehost... it's already setup

I can see that its a paid email with gmail right?

I don't know if it's paid
hello?
are you there?
are you there??

Yes i am

Is the email***@******.*** paid or free?

My eyes are crossing I am so tired... as far I know its free.... I did an auto forward to her verizon account so for now at least sh e can see all e-mails.... I'm assuming you are not going to be able to help? and I have to get to bed... if you think it will be 10 -15 more min I will try to stay awake but I am assuming that this can't be fixed... I've tried everything call tech support numerous times.. .etc... if it was apid gsuites then they likely could do something

If both of you can access the email, can send emails but cannot receive them, right?

we can't change the pop orany settings on gmail because that is her default account...

default account for what?

is her default e-mail for her gmail account she set up 9 yrs ago

if you are not getting a gmail.com domain after the email, then its a business email from gmail which she is paying for or maybe the hosting company pays for her.

OK I guess I will have to check with old hosting company

did you try sending an email to the same email address

wait... she got it when I sent one to herself from gmail from the same e-mai address???
WTF?
from: Mary Heneghan <*****@******.***>
to: Mary Heneghan <*****@******.***>
date: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:29 AM
subject: CHECK
mailed-by: buffaloirishcenter.com this was info
sorry this was info was not there... I typed that... so then I tried to send from different address and it didn't work

different address means is it a gmail id?

sorry not understanding

did you try sending an email from a different gmail address?

different gmail not working

Need one more clarification...

You are logging in to this email from the gmail login page, right?

you are correct

In that case, there is nothing much i can do.

You will have to call up gmail support for business and tell them your query.

Don't call up the free email support queue.

Check whether the payment for the email is due.

I see that for the basic service itself will cost you $5 per month.

Or else, contact the old hosting people to get the details.

Most probably they might have stopped paying for the email since she changed the hosting site.

I hope you understand my point

I couldn't get the number for gmail support. The number for sales is ***-***-****

Call them up and ask to get transferred to gmail support for business

Can you please refund my money?
thanks for tyring

I will give the number for our cust care.

Call them up and they will be able to help you with that.

US/Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Let me know if you need anything else

Have a good night

arsufi2002
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist