Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I go to Google search, I do not want the windows

Customer Question

When I go to Google search, I do not want the windows underneath to show where I go on my search engine. It shows all my banking institutions. If someone were to access my sign on to my computer, they would know all the banks I use.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Surface Windows 10 Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Internet browser program, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What is the name of the icon you would click on in order to go to Google search?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,