Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dayton and I am listed on skype as. Skyoe changed me to my

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am listed on skype as***@******.***. Skyoe changed me to my email account here a few weeks ago and I forgot and used tjhe old listing of hannan.e.dayton and password ***** got locked out I need to get back in to talk with some people how can I get the account open and will use [email protected] and the proper password ***** get back in.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: uising hotmakil
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just get connected and I will enter with the***@******.*** and that password ***** of the old one I made the mistake on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to access the hotmail email address associated with your original Skype account?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,