Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I have windows 10. I have tried so many times to sign in to

Customer Question

I have windows 10. I have tried so many times to sign in to my old aol website and can't do it now. Anita
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: On and off since I had windows 10.
JA: What's the brand/model of your computer?
Customer: Dell
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Less than 6 months ago. I seem to have been locked out because I have tried changing my password ***** times.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much is this going to cost? I would like to recover my emails as of two days ago at least.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 13 days ago.

If you have forgotten the password ***** AOL then, you can follow the steps below to reset the password, if you have already tried these steps then, you can call this number 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday between 8 AM to 1 AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET and ask them to reset the password ***** you.Let me know if you need any further help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

1. Visit i.aol.com.
  2. On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link.

3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.

4. Click Next.
  5. We'll need to verify that this account belongs to you. Click one of the headings below depending on the confirmation option you choose.