When I scan to computer it automatically goes to outlook to…

When I scan to...

When I scan to computer it automatically goes to outlook to send. All of a sudden it will not send any emails? They just stay in the outbox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

The last mail that was sent was on July 4. None others have sent since

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did yesterday

7/10/2017
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What software do you use to scan?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't know
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No Thanks. I don't want to pay $39.00 Thank you anyway

Please use the link provided to start the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b8c74ca8-1f12-40a2-a11f-288a2156406b

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have charged my acct. 4x for 39.00

There should only be two charges unless you asked multiple questions on the site.

I can forward this to customer service to correct the issue. However I have sent you the link so we can get started on the remote session.