Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to install Office home and student 2013 which I

Customer Question

I am trying to install Office home and student 2013 which I purchased. I have a new laptop but, my product key is not acceptable. I am told it's being used. Of course! I am(was?) the user. What must I do to retrieve Office home and student 2013 (excel)?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: I have a HP laptop. I using Home and Student 2013
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a new account name _ It' s different from the one I used when I bought the product. I have the product key.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok

Thank you. I will start getting that ready for you now. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.