Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

Working in Win 10. Had RoboForm Everywhere installed. Can't

Customer Question

Working in Win 10. Had RoboForm Everywhere installed. Can't remember if "PRO". Had major crash on my Dell Inspiron 3847. Trying to recover my RoboForm data, but lost Master Password. I want to reinstall RF latest version, but I need more wisdom to do that. Can you help me???
Charles Sahlin
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard Kresslein replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click THIS LINK to go to the RoboForm download page. On that page you can download the latest version of RoboForm free or pro. If you are not sure which one you had you can just download the free version or purchase the pro version.

Once you download it, go to your downloads folder and double-click the installer. This will launch the installation.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!