Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE A USED ELITEPAD 900 G1 AND IT WONT CHARGE I HAVE

Customer Question

I HAVE A USED ELITEPAD 900 G1 AND IT WONT CHARGE I HAVE NEVER EVEN TURNED IT ON. IT WAS WORKING WHEN MY MOM HAD IT . I HAVE THE USB ADAPTER NOT THE IN LINE WALL CHARGER
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

how long have you had the elitepad, 3 - 4 years?