Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

Thanks, Am try to g, i am trying to retrieve my user id and

Customer Question

thanks, ***** ***** to g
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i am trying to retrieve my user id and password
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have not used it for a while and trying to sync my tablet
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am not very computer savy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

No problem. All you should need to do is go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and then enter your apple id and the website code that is displayed for you. Then continue and it will give you some options such as get an email, answer security questions, or receive a code via text or call that you will then need to retrieve. Then you can reset your apple id password. If you get to choose an email, make sure to check your inbox, spam folder, and or junk folder as sometimes the apple email goes into these places.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

If you are not computer savy like you mentioned, I can always remote into your computer to assist. Just let me know.