Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How I found the other day I was talking to someone and I got

Customer Question

How I found the other day I was talking to someone and I got cut off my tablet our phone is not working the little box that you plug your phone into is very hot and we've tried two and three phones I have to see if it works and when we go somewhere else it says it's not setup what's going on
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Sometimes our Internet is slow and the phone is followed and we're getting busy signals and we tried phoning here and we can film here and get the through to the answering system I guess somehow so we have to pay to get something done
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Harden I don't understand
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They were supposed to send someone and where they sent me a credit card thing on the email and my tablet OneNote Is that what you mean
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the Delay, I've just picked this one up.
Let me know when you're ready and we will make a start
Thanks
Kris