Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Recently had to replace printer, now using HP Office Jet Pro

Customer Question

recently had to replace printer, now using HP Office Jet Pro 6968. Had to scan a signed document and email it. Usual place where scanned image is stored is not the same. Found Windows Live Mail (or some such) tried to email from there, now says "photo email error
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: windows 10 I think HP model 6968?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

I can help you with this, so you think that you are using windows 10, are you suing the windows scanner app or HP software for scanning?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I use the HP printer to scan, it sends scanned doc to my printer but not in the place the previous printer would send it. I just need to delete that "photo email" I tried to use to send that doc to intended recipient.
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

I seem it is nearly impossible for me to help you without connecting to the computer and being able to check it and then show you how to find the location.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

if you click on SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE that will allow me to connect and help you resolve this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I fixed the problem myself. Refund the $5 please
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

okay goodbye, jay.