Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why do I have 8 e-mail icons on my computer? I would like

Customer Question

why do I have 8 e-mail icons on my computer? I would like the extra ones deleted. Is this possible?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That is possible. One would have to figure out which one of those eight is 'live', or working, and obviously one would not want to keep the others... it's too confusing to have eight choices, some of which may not work, or may not go to the right configuration.

I offer to do that for you in a Secure Remote Session, controlling your computer as you watch, and making sure that the right icons are deleted.

(Is your computer Windows, or Apple, please? I would appreciate knowing that before we begin the remote control session.)