I am trying to connect toRyan R who was helping with a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect toRyan R who was helping with a problem

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

IMac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Ryan is not available at the moment but I am here to help is that's okay?