Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have problems reading icp files on program named dataview,

Customer Question

Have problems reading icp files on program named dataview
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: window 7
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 5-7 years old. Have tried different ways of installation and also been i contact with supplier of dataview
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When trying to download data from datalogger it respond with: icp files is not supported with this software
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello. Using the program Dataview to read file from datalogger L452. Imposible to open file in dataview. icp file not supported in this program is the answer. Belive something is missing in window 7. Same dataview is working in win 10 on another computor.
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

I will start looking into this now for you and get back to you with my findings.