I attempted to recover my email several times without

Customer Question
success. I can get the...
I attempted to recover my email several times without success. I can get the verification code through a recovery email but when I enter the recovery code it says it can't verify its my email... I answered all the verification questions correctly.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: The email password ***** am trying to retrieve is***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just would to access my gmail
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 5 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. I understand that you are trying to reset the gmail password ***** having an issue

Can u fix it

Yes I can help you fix it.

Do I understand that you have entered the verification code into the gmail several times and nothing happened

What is the gmail address that you are trying to recover and the last two digits of the phone number that texts

What is the last password ***** you remember

Thephn mum I no longer have(###) ###-####and###-##-####however my new pin mum is(###) ###-####

Ok so you do not have the number ending with 88?

Can you guess when you created the account?

Feb 2004
Miranda17
old password

ok hold on let me see what I can do

All lowwer case

Do you have another email that a verification email will be able to sent to?

You can open another email account with gmail and then send this verification email to this address if needed.

Since you do not have the number ending in 88 or 72 then google will need to verify your identity via email.

Another option would be to allow me to have the security questions and the codes to my email and I will ask you the questions. Then once we get you into the gmail you change the password.

or***@******.***

Ok hold on I will see what we can do

Ok ty

Give me the code that was sent to***@******.***

Do I have your permission to get into this account and change the password

I can not do anything without the code from google for the account

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system at the top of the screen to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Thank you for using justanswers and have a great day.

Richard H

Hello are u there

I am here and would like to know if the verification code got sent to the email address provided.

912546
Or 573768

We sent another code to *****@******.*** please tell me the code

No i did not receive it
My email is all lower case
O51705

The code has a O in it. Is that suppose to be a zero

951705
Did you receive the correct code?
Are you there

I received the code and it stated that the Google could not verify you. Hold on

Ok

You can not get to the email this way ----

There is two last resort ways

1. here is a link to install the Google authenticator on a smart phone. By the way do you have access to this account via any other device.

2. Contact google and have them do an investigation which takes 7 days

I have tried everything I know.

I hope you will be able to rate me for the time and service of this call.

Plus hold on trying on smart phn
Ok its dl
Ok it sent me back to twillo

You need to contact google and file a account information verification form. They will call or email you on an account you provide. This take 3-5 business day (usually a week)

https://www.google.com/contact/

Richard H

R Hefner
R Hefner