Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After installing Windows 10 update two days ago, my Word and

Customer Question

After installing Windows 10 update two days ago, my Word and Excel will not operate with my file system--I cannot save, but "saves" are treated as searches. What gives? I have an Asus laptop, 64 bit system.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: K 52F, and I'm running Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, about two days ago, automatic update.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, except is there a cost for this service? If so how is it determined?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck