Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I received an email this morning saying someone tried to Lon

Customer Question

I received an email this morning saying someone tried to Lon into m FB account losing Samsung browser on Android 5. Unfortunately that was not me.... In the process of trying to reset everything I did not realize there was another email with a code and I kept trying to put in my password ***** of course eventually completely locked me out. Now I am having a hard time tryoing a to get back in. Can you help me.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I do not have a Samsung I have an I Phone 7. What other information do you need?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Sorry IPhone 7 Plus.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure what else you might need..... I did send for another security code was able to put in a pass word but when I got in I guess I needed to send some kind of ID. Not comfortable sending my ID not knowing if I am getting athe correct information.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

It seems that due to multiple incorrect attempts to reset the password ***** have been locked out of facebook

in such situations the recovery process is very limited

let me know the email id you use for facebook