Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Downloaded Power DVD 16 - keep being told product key # is

Customer Question

downloaded Power DVD 16 - keep being told product key # is incorrect - now DVD won't work at all
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Hewlitt Packard
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just installed the cyberlink updates yesterday - everything worked until then
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so - just want my dvd to work so I can listen to my music CDs
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where you´ve purchased Power DVD in the past? Do you still have the receipt/email with the registration details?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck