Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I was looking threw the windows directory and I must have

Customer Question

I was looking threw the windows directory and I must have hit something because I instantly started getting this annoying blue square like right now its on every letter I type
JA: Which Square product do you have?
Customer: light blue square
JA: What have you tried so far with your Square software?
Customer: nothing I didn't realize I hit anything and went out of the directory and it was there on the email icon that I was at and it is all around my printer info on my screen until I do something and it just follows me around like every letter I have typed one at a time
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please try pressing the Insert key on your keyboard and see if the blue square goes away.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
did not work

Okay, the easiest way for me to resolve this issue will be to securely connect to your PC. Would you like me to do this now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry i'm on this site and I will deal with it myself if I am registered with your company concider it canced.

Okay, thank you, ***** ***** great day!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am printing this screen for my own security
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
dot bother
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't bother I'm out of here
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It appears that you the previous expert opted out. If you want to continue, please send a reply so you and I can work together and try to solve this issue. We can speak over the phone if needed, work by email, or I can even connect to a computer of yours and try to work on the issue directly via the computer.

If you do not want to continue, I still would like you to respond so I can send you the refund link and we can close this question.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S, Sr Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer 31F1P

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What I opted out of is this site and if I agreed to any subscription you can consider it cancelled as of now and I am printing this screen as my own security I expect no charges to my card period
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this had better make you understand that I don't want the free trial and I am cancelling right now
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Better make me understand? .......

Consider how you speak to other human beings that are trying to help you, because only you are responsible for how you treat people. Here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0