Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to install windows 10, I need help, can I call

Customer Question

I am trying to install windows 10, I need help, can I call you or can you call me(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows vista that is why I got windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes....I do not have a clue what I am doing
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

When I call you, we will need to follow these steps so I can connect to your computer and help you install windows ten.

There will be an additional fee for the phone call and the install, but if im not successful in helping you install windows 10, that fee will be completely refunded along with all fees you have paid.

To start the connection click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dff04ea8-2dcd-4684-a0a3-0403a9ae6654

Then on the next page that opens, scroll down and click the Green I agree button. That should start a download of the Elsinore screen connect file.

Run that file, or save and run that file. Or if you have chrome double click the Elsinore screen connect file that should now be downloading at the bottom left hand corner of the chrome browser.

If it asks you to run or allow the software to make changes, please do so. That should connect us. Please only run the file once and if you cannot connect, let me know!

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Since you have decided not to continue, you may want to use the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Best of luck to you,

Dustin S