Since yesterdays or day before major upgrade of win10 I've

Customer Question
since yesterdays or day before...
since yesterdays or day before major upgrade of win10 I've lost my ability to sink calendar between my iPhone 5s and outlook 2016 pro. I'm a disabled vet and have a lot of medial appointments that in need to keep track of and my June calendar and appointments is now gone. think I got it working b4 using iPhone cloud but now wont let me near it. can you help thanks Gary
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: don't use the phone for email
JA: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?
Customer: hoooom deleted item folder? i'll have 2 look for that
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no want to get this working but need to know the price also
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

not a problem and hello Jay, I might add the my VA appointments are still on my iPhone calander
no problem with you taking my machine over to correct or fix problem but is this another 35 bucks?

yes if i need to connect and sort this out for you

i'll have 70 into this and your garanted to get it working again?

if we can't fix it you can request a refund, it's actually $4 more that that. the remote assist is $39

ok it's been done b4 so i'm sure you can figure it out throw me back over to paypal so we can get this moving

there should be a bit you can click on that says SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE

can't find it?

please give me a few minutes

I've gone back in my browser but doesn't get me back to the pay pal page that I canceled out of as wanted to question the cost. I don't have to tell you what a racket some of these sights are, no relection on your service.
i'll wait

i know what you mean, there are a lot of sites mainly based in india and pakistan that offer bogus support. this site JUST ANSWER is based in san fransisco and has been running for about 13 years and deals with tens of millions of people around the world every year. If you go to wikipedia and check you can read up on this business

I understand some of them are pretty dicent but go out of business, just life I still looking for pay pal so I can send you your money.

no making a payment via paypal is not the correct way to do it. I need to speak with the support department and see what they suggest. I will need to get back to you after i here from them. Then we can continue and I will be able to connect with you.

I've gut mony credit cards if that helps usually use AMX
I PAID the first payment with paypal but when the second one I cancled as it wasn't explained to me what the payment was for although I had an idea. so the parent company doesn't have a problem with paypal but whatever

thats makes this even more complicated, I am just a user of the site, and expert based in the UK who helps customers like yourself. I don't deal with payments, the website admin team deal with all that and I need to wait for them to advise me how to now proceed.

very good i'll stand by or I can call them @(###) ###-####to get things moving - your call, please advise

if you call them and say that you have an open request being dealt with by JAY DUPLOYEN and say that there is nothing to click on to request the secure remote assistance and let me know how it goes. you need to call this number -

1-***-***-****

ok Jay here's the bad news, like 10 min's on the phone this guy didn't know how to move forward so he was confused also explained everything to him still clueless so I asked for my original 36 dollars back which he seemed happy to do an maybe i'll try again later today or tomorrow sorry we didn't get a chance to work togather

it's probably because you contacted paypal to cancel the payment, this is not the usual situation that they have to deal with. if you open a new question again then I would be able to help you.

ok stand by, watch for it

please put in the question THIS IS FOR JAY DUPLOYEN ONLY. thanks Jay

since yesterdays or day before major upgrade of win10 I've lost my ability to sink calendar between my iPhone 5s and outlook 2016 pro. I'm a disabled vet and have a lot of medial appointments that in need to keep track of and my June calendar and appointments is now gone. think I got itworking b4 using iPhone cloud but now wont let me near it. can you help thanks Gary
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: don't use the phone for email
JA: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?
Customer: hoooom deleted item folder? i'll have 2 look for that
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no want to get this working but need to know the price also
my june appointments are still in my iPhone calender

you need to open the new question here - http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jaydup/

jay I have no idea what's going on? don't want to spend what's left of the day on this>?

do you understand that this request is being cancelled and refunded. so you need to open a new one if you want to continue so that a payment is made for the support. We can't provide free support. In order to open a new support request click on the following blue link - http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jaydup/

I do, I went to ware you sent me, cut and pasted the original question had to make it smaller and submitted it. then nothing? i'm sitting here like a fool

I have just double checked and no 2nd request / question has come through. can you please try again?

ok I asked again got your caned answer so i'm back to waiting

ok i will check again, thanks

sometimes with the system there can be a delay of 15 - 20 minutes at busy time. please allow me 15 - 20 minutes for this new request to appear. Jay

ok just hanging out

thanks

Jay I think it's time to throw the hat in, this has not been a good experience on this end. sorry

I am sorry about this, I have reported everything to the admin team, I have made reports for everything. there must be some bugs in the system, they just updated the version of this website actually today and it looks like something went wrong.

not a problem Jay been in business all my life until getting sick and I know things happen. certainly nothing having to do with you. be well and stay safe

thanks for the understanding, take care and I hope you are okay. Jay.

jay this you again? this is becoming like a shake down. today was more expensive even with 10 credit then wanted a monthly fee I just wont to get this problem fixed. you can take control of my machine. no contract and I'll pay the 2 fees like yesterday but we couldn't complete t;he transaction yesterday

Hi you would need to contact customer services to discuss anything to do with payments. I am just a user of the site like yourself, you ask questions and us experts answer them.

Jay sorry I contacted the sight again this morning and hocked up with a tech that straightened my computer out. sorry. Gary

that's good that it has now been resolved. Jay

Andy, Computer Consultant