Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to download pictures from my iphone to my

Customer Question

I am trying to download pictures from my iphone to my windows xp computer. It just keeps saying "cannot detect camera". what do I need to do?
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to do this for 2 weeks. I have gone to Start, all programs, accessories, scanner & camera wizard and it still continues to state cannot detect camera
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

If it is not detecting your phone sometimes windows can do some funny things. There are a couple things to try but I can remote in and try these for you or I can give you the instructions if you feel comfortable doing this on your own. It is up to you.

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Remember there is a 100 % guarantee for a refund if you are not satisfied and if I can't fix it.

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Let me know ASAP so we can get that fixed for you.

Thanks for you time.