Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need my password for Microsoft can`t remember it. Its for my

Customer Question

need my password ***** Microsoft can`t remember it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: its for my desk top in for repair they say need password
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

For which account you are facing this problem ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
micro soft word
are you able to help me? if not refund my deposit

Go to :-

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

1. Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.
  2. Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
  3. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
  4. If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

Above process will help you to reset the password. Try this and let me know if you face any problem in it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no computer is at best by being repaired they wanted this password ***** not able to recover will just cancel your service with my 5$ deposit refunded
already gave you my email . do not see characters on screen . doesn`t appear you are legitiment phoned credit card company to stop anything coming in ,
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not a robot are you

I do not have your email address .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this is the 3rd assistant have all my info sent

You may have entered your info in your account. But I can't see your email address for which you are facing this problem. I have sent you instruction to reset password ***** your account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not received info to reset you are 3rd person I have dealt with to first to
sent info to
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will be leaving not sure this site is real

Ok. I did not receive required info to start working on it.

I am opting out. Someone else may pick it up and will help you in it.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Please let me re-assure you that this is a genuine site and not a scam, also note that the just answer site is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and have been running for over 14 years with tens of millions of satisfied customers. You can read more about the website on Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JustAnswer