Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I locked myself out of my email I never signed up for

Customer Question

I locked myself out of my email I never signed up for account key and I can't get back in
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: facebook
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my phone number is ***** land line I do not text
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much is this going to cost me
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?