Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I wish I new, every time I try to log on to my account I

Customer Question

I wish I new, every time I try to log on to my account I have with FIU University, I get a message from google, I have rebooted my system and still am stuck on google>
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, can you look at google and see my account?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to be able to use my computer, and I have rebooted and the same message is on my screen from google.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Something is attacking your system.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Try this for me to get to another screen:

Unplug the computer from the wall and take out the batter if applicable while the pc is on.

Hold down the power button for a full minute.

Put battery back in if applicable for your model, plug back into wall and restart normally.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know