Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've been sending private info to a list of my friends

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I've been sending private info to a list of my friends recently switching over to Gmail because Verizon has discontinued their e-mail service! My lists are not open to the public and some are political in nature. I don't understand why I'm getting notifications of Spam or bounce-back?? Here is the notification I receive about this list mailing: 552 5.2.0 XPwr1v01f4AVhTl01 - XPwr1v01f4AVhTl01Pws0G This message has been rejected due to content judged to be spam by the internet community IB212 - If you feel this is in error, please submit a request using the following page. <https://checkspam.secureserver.net/?sid=XPwr1v01f4AVhTl01&mid=XPwr1v01f4AVhTl01Pws0G> What can I do to alleviate this problem??
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: This is the first time I've been refused sending!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: What type of updates?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have any easy way to send the actual email directly to you other than sending it as intended directly to an e-mail address there!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.