Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Logitech speakers X-240 is not hooked up correctly to my

Customer Question

Logitech speakers X-240 is not hooked up correctly to my computer. (This all started when I had a tech come from Best Buy to re-setup my computer system. The speakers have not worked since. Best Buy says that employee no longer works there ... therefore there's nothing they can do. Speakers used to work before he re-fixed my system. I'm not a techno guy.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: 4 year old Dell desktop and Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Most recently was a MicroSoft update about a week ago. The speakers are Logitech x-240.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My entire system was working before I called in the Best Buy guy to sort out the mess of wires and connections on the back of my computer desk. The only problem is the speaker system doesn't seem to be hooked up properly.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please check the speaker wiring. Is it hooked up like in the diagrams in the link below?:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/logitech_x240/3.htm