This is mckenzie. I paid the $5.00 for the answer on

Customer Question
Pearl, this is martin mckenzie***@******.***...
Pearl, this is martin mckenzie***@******.***. I paid the $5.00 for the answer on JustaNSWER about 2 minutes ago. I have the microsoft solitaire question cam u pull up that cnversation so we can continue
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: windows 10 and dont know my computer model # but it was purchased in January 2016 and is a dell all in one
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: only microsolft updates when they come
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Andy, Computer Consultant