John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I have windows vista now i cant getonline to download

Customer Question

i have windows vista now i cant getonline to download internet explorer as my browser.also how doi download the patch
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you trying to update Internet explorer on Vista computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i was using it and avg wanted an upgrade for safety which i did and now i seem to get avg browser
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

AVG doesn't have a browser what i believe you have is a AVG web search or tool bar.

Microsoft had stopped the support for internet explorer on Vista so it is best you use Firefox which is still supported in Vista.If you want the link to get it i can give you let me know.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

If you wish to download and use Firefox please use this link : - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?f=110

Are you clear or is there anything else you like to know if so please do let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,