Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I think i just chated with you. I can't access my yahoo

Customer Question

I think i just chated with you . I can't access my yahoo account it says because of unusual activity . There was none . i got a 4 digit number from yahoo and still am unable to access . Applied to just answer was on the line 1/2 hour and heard nothing
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: in the last 2 days because I am using a library computer since my computer died
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I can't do that using a library computer
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I am under a time restraint of 40 minutes I already did that and was on line but got no response
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

so you have tried the yahoo reset process and it won't accept the code that you get sent to your phone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but let me tell you what is happening. I am getting numerous four digit codes and I don,t know why. Then when I enter them they all get rejected . I got a message from Yahoo that says I have a unusual activity on my computer Well I am using a library computer because my computer died ergo I don,t want to change my password. Can,t you just reset my xisting we name and Password ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sending you this message on a notebook so if I go. Back to the library and use their computer the same thing will happen again ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a bunch of bs on the part f yahoo and if it continues I will switch to Chrome or some other carrier
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

hi i will check into this and get back to you tomorrow, goodnight. jay