Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I'm using the Mail app on my iPhone 7 and just recently it

I'm using the Mail app on my iPhone 7 and just recently it started cc all sent emails. Meaning that I would get a copy of all my sent emails back into my inbox. How do I stop this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to add that it's actually a BCC and not cc. When I hit reply with my mail app to an email that's in the inbox it set it up already to do a BCC. And I need to have it that it does not do that.
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Okay i am just looking into this for you, thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

what I would suggest is that you backup your phone to icloud and then we reset the phone to factory settings and this should resolve the problem. Do you have it backed up?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there a way to turn off the bcc option with the mail app? I would prefer not resetting my I had to factory setting.
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

no this is a fault with the operating system and the method I discusses is the only way to resolve this.