R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor
Experience:  Solution Engineer
75266263

THE ONLY INFORMATION I EVER FILLED OUT WAS MY OCCUPATION AND

Customer Question

THE ONLY INFORMATION I EVER FILLED OUT WAS MY OCCUPATION AND WHO I WORKED. MY PROFILE SHOWS MY INTEREST AS SOCIAL MEDIA, ENTREPENERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL WOMEN WHY AND HOW TO I DELETE IT
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  R Hefner replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you fix this issue. I understand how frustrating this is. I have some questions to better understand the situation:

Where did you enter this:THE ONLY INFORMATION I EVER FILLED OUT WAS MY OCCUPATION AND WHO I WORKED. MY PROFILE SHOWS MY INTEREST AS SOCIAL MEDIA, ENTREPENERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL WOMEN WHY AND HOW TO I DELETE IT

Was this in a program or a computer? What kind of program or computer? It appears to be set as a default profile so we need to have more information to help you

Expert:  R Hefner replied 4 months ago.

Please rate my service with 5 stars. It has been my pleasure to assist you. If you are satisfied, rate me at 5 stars. If you are not satisfied with the results please let me know and we will continue to work on this issue until you are satisfied.
Richard H