Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Resolution Specialist at Wipro Bpo Services
97763159

I renewed my subscription to Zone Alarm on April 27 and

Customer Question

I renewed my subscription to Zone Alarm on April 27 and received back confirmation with License Key. Do I have do anything further to activate my subscription, and if so what? My screen readout says that my subscription is valid for 367 days which seems to indicate that everything has been done for me.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: This is not what I asked about.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: That is the question I am asking; do I have to do anything further to renew my subscription or has that been done for me as appears to be the case?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Moses C replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am a expert with www.justanswer.com services and i will be assisting you with the question you have posted with us and will do my best to help you today.

Expert:  Moses C replied 2 months ago.

You must have got an email after you have renewed Zone Alarm please check the email you must have got License key which you can copy and paste it on Zone alarm window.

Expert:  Moses C replied 2 months ago.
  1. Open the Security Suite console by double clicking on the ZA icon.
  2. Select the “Product Info” tab.
  3. Click on the “Change Lic.” button found in the licensing information category.
Expert:  Moses C replied 2 months ago.

Justanswer is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Please do not rate my answer till we have fixed the problem you may use the reply button to continue asking the follow up question.